Thursday, August 16, 2007

2 month doctor appointment

Grant went to the doctor for his two month checkup today. He weighs 12 lbs. 3.5 oz (75%) and was 23 in. (50%) long. He also was given 3 shots today. :-( The picture was taken this evening, after his big day... he's a little tired, but not that fussy yet.

4 comments:

Werth family said...

Wow Grant weighs 2 lbs more then his Cousin. Can't wait to see him again.
Love Aunt Amy

Jeff & Aleigh said...

He's such a cutie!! What a bummer about the shots! I think they sometimes hurt the mommies/daddies more than the babies!! (Or in my case - the auntie!!!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Grant is already 2 months old. I'm sure time has gone by quickly for all of you. We are still waiting for our big day?!?!?!? We will let you know. Hello to all of you and we think of ya'll often.
Love, Brad and Lesha

Us 4 said...

Hey, We want to see some more pictures of that big boy!! I imagine you are getting ready for convention. Hope your rain is coming to an end. Look forward to seing ya'll soon. Uncle Jay, Auntie Shauna, Lane and Bryce