Friday, September 14, 2007

3 Months Old

Weight: 14 lb. 1 oz.
Length: 24 in.





He loves to lay in his crib and watch the mobile turn. He smiles and laughs at it.

5 comments:

Al and Jill said...

Oh my goodness!!! Grant you are just growing like a weed...it's incredible. The comparison to Sherman is an excellent way to see the monthly change not only in length but also width (smiling).
Grandma and I only wish we lived closer so we could hold you, hug you, kiss you and spoil you. Hugs and Kisses with Love,
Grandpa and Grandma.

Al and Jill said...

Just finished mowing (8:27 pm..had to look at him again. :-)
OK, I'll put it in writing!! I think he's really, really cute!!

Gramps!

Us 4 said...

Hi!! I am like grandpa, I have to keep looking at him. What a little munchkin:) He is getting so big!!! His smile is just contagious;)!!! This age is so much fun. It doesn't seem that long ago that ours were that little. It goes by too quick. Love, Auntie Shauna, Uncle Jay and the boys

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Grant is SO adorable and I can't believe he's bigger than the monkey!! WOW! I can't wait to see him in a few days!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Grant is growing SO quickly!!! I can't believe that he's already making the monkey look small!! What are you feeding that boy? ;)