He's just so darn cute you guys. Just wait all of a sudden, he will like it and he wont get it in fast enough. :D Give him hugs for us.
Hey... I still do that with squash! :-) Keep up the posting I love to see picture of the little guy and the family. I hope the move goes well.
The New Orleans curch can hardly wait to see this little guy - and his parents, of coursee! See you on the 31st!
Most of the people can spell church and of course!
Hey!! We can hardly wait until Monday Night. It is hard to believe he is already old enough to eat food. Be careful as you travel. Love, Us 4
Oh my goodness!!! He is SOOO cute! I love his little suit!! :o) I hope your move goes well....we'll be thinking of you guys and waiting to hear that you arrived safe and sound!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's just so darn cute you guys. Just wait all of a sudden, he will like it and he wont get it in fast enough. :D Give him hugs for us.
Hey... I still do that with squash! :-) Keep up the posting I love to see picture of the little guy and the family. I hope the move goes well.
The New Orleans curch can hardly wait to see this little guy - and his parents, of coursee! See you on the 31st!
Most of the people can spell church and of course!
Hey!! We can hardly wait until Monday Night. It is hard to believe he is already old enough to eat food. Be careful as you travel. Love, Us 4
Oh my goodness!!! He is SOOO cute! I love his little suit!! :o) I hope your move goes well....we'll be thinking of you guys and waiting to hear that you arrived safe and sound!!
Post a Comment