Thursday, January 15, 2009

More News

Grant is going to be a big brother! My due date is August 12, 2009. I have had a few weeks of nausea, but that is gone now. Otherwise, I have been feeling great and we can't wait to meet Baby Russell #2!

16 comments:

Us 4 said...

Congratulations, we are so excited!! We can't wait to meet the next baby Russell in the family! He/She will be just as cute sand precious as Grant!!

Us 4 said...

Lisa if you want a ticker on your blog for your pregnancy...I've seen some cute ones from: thebump.com :-)

Jen said...

Yay!!! Wahoo!!! Yippee!!! :o)

Congratulations!!! :)

The Papendorfs said...

CONGRATS! That is very exciting :) Glad to hear you are feeling alright too. Thanks for the nice holiday picture too, I am sloooww getting ours out this year!

Jim and Donna said...

Congrats to the happy family, bet the grandparents are excited too. Glad you are feeling good Lisa, hug that sweet little guy of yours

All American Family said...

Wonderful news!! Glad you're feeling good...that makes a WORLD of difference! Congratulations!

Heather S said...

Congrats on #2.. wishing you a healthly pregnancy!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

HUGE congrats to you all!!! How EXCITING!!! :)

ShareandRemember said...

Congratulations! Very special.

Al and Jill said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you !! We can't wait to see our next grandbaby!!We are sure it will be just as adorable as Grant!!
Lots of love,
Grandpa and Grandma

Gorgeous Marx said...

Mom told me the news yesterday! Congrats!!! We are excited to meet the newest Russell when he/she makes their arrival! :-)
Love, Sarah

Melissa said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa!
Congrats on the great news. I was just checking in to see what you had been up to and I got this wonderful surprise. I'm super excited for you guys. Grant is getting SO big and adorable. I think about you all the time. I'm working at Kingswood Hospital (where I did my internship) with Henry Ford Hospital. I love it actually, I'm a clinical social worker there and things are always fast and furious. I see Tina, Rachel, Sabrina, and Jessica from the clinic about once every few months. Phil and Missy were doing well last I checked too. Chris and I are still in Dearborn and looking to by a house soon (no babies yet : ) Keep the pictures coming! I love to see where you have been and what you've been up to.
Take Care,
Kristin

Angie said...

Congrats to you guys! Glad you've been feeling better. I'm still waiting to be feeling better...
Sounds like we're due about the same time...I've got a due date of Aug 15! :)

Angie said...

By the way... Angie (Baseman) Bogart in case you didn't know :) Can I get your e-mail address? I'd like to add you to our blog!

Abby said...

Congrats!! It seems like August is going to be a popular month! Mitchell is going to be a cousin, probably on the 14th! Rebekah is pregnant also!