We are so excited!!!! Grant will be a wonderful big brother!! He says "sisser" so sweetly!! So glad also that she is healthy! Love and Hugs, Grandpa and Grandma
YEAH!!! We are so happy!! Ribbons and lace and everything sweet I can't wait to buy! Big brother I love how you say "sisser". Your going to be her great defender someday!!:-) Congrats, guys!!
WOW!! I just knew you were going to give us all a chance to shop for pink and lace!!!That is really exciting news. I couldn't wait to get home from the grocery store and watch the video. That is precious. Thanks Lisa for the call - We love you! Uncle Jer & Auntie Bev
13 comments:
Congrats...video is sooo cute.
We are so excited!!!! Grant will be a wonderful big brother!! He says "sisser" so sweetly!! So glad also that she is healthy!
Love and Hugs,
Grandpa and Grandma
WAHOO!!!!!! For some reason I knew you were going to have a girl!!!!! That's SOOOO exciting!!! :)
Yeah.. a little girl! :) Hope all goes well!
awww, congrats!! grant will make a super big brother... ;)
Congratulations!! We're very excited for you!
Aww that is so cute! Congrats!!
YEAH!!! We are so happy!! Ribbons and lace and everything sweet I can't wait to buy! Big brother I love how you say "sisser". Your going to be her great defender someday!!:-) Congrats, guys!!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations to you all!! We are so happy for you!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
WOW!! I just knew you were going to give us all a chance to shop for pink and lace!!!That is really exciting news. I couldn't wait to get home from the grocery store and watch the video. That is precious. Thanks Lisa for the call - We love you! Uncle Jer & Auntie Bev
Fun & how exciting for you! We wish you happy days!
Post a Comment