Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pictures

I was using the front carrier Friday evening to hold Brooke while I was trying to fix supper. When I took it off, Grant needed to try it on with his baby!

Grant acting silly...trying to drink from both glasses

relaxing Sunday afternoon

I joined an exercise class at our recrecation center. I am able to bring Grant and Brooke along so it's been a lot of fun. Here is Grant exercising with me and riding a trike that they had there.



5 comments:

The Papendorfs said...

your kids are absolutely adorable :) Growing up too fast!

All American Family said...

How cute are these pictures!! Awesome that you can go to an exercise class that lets you bring your kids.

Us 4 said...

Can't wait to see ya'll in two days!

Al and Jill said...

Love the pictures soo cute!!
Love and Hugs,
Papa and Grandma

Jeff & Aleigh said...

SOO adorable!! Brooke is just a doll!!!