Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

I drove Grant and Brooke to a few of our good friends that live nearby to show off their costumes and so he could get candy from them.
CareBear Brooke

Our monkey...that is his nickname, so what an appropriate costume! I found instructions to make it online, and I think it turned out pretty cute! He is holding a bunch of bananas that I made to go with the costume.
view from the back...showing the tail
trying to pick up his pumpkin
He wanted the camera, so he didn't cooperate for the picture of the two of them together.
Our little flower

3 comments:

Al and Jill said...

So cute!! Wish we could have been there! Enjoyed our web cam visit last night!So nice to hear them and see how the kids are growing!!

Jer/Bev said...

Hi Jeremy & Lisa: Those costumes are adorable - wish our house was close and you could "trick or treat" our doorstep! Looking forward to November 28th and your visit!

All American Family said...

aww...what cuties! Grant was an adorable monkey (great job on the costume!), and Brooke was a beautiful flower.