Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jeremy's Graduation

A couple weeks ago Jeremy's Orthopaedic Surgery Residency program had their formal graduation ceremony/dinner. We are so proud of his accomplishment! It has been 5 years of hard work!
Jeremy and his two colleagues on stage while their program director gave a speech.
The three graduates
Dr. W, Dr. L, A.J., Michael, Jeremy, Dr. M, Dr. D
Dr. W, Michael, Dr. D, Jeremy & A.J.
Brooke and her Papa
We ended up bringing Brooke along and she was a big hit with everyone there!
Jeremy and I
Jeremy and his parents

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome, Jeremy! Congratulations! That's a major accomplishment (as you well know. :)!

I did notice, however, that you were on crutches while on stage. I assume that you must have had a foot surgery or something? Hope you're healing well!

Lisa, your dress for the evening was BEAUTIFUL!! I noticed that you're sporting a lovely tan, too! :)