Congratulations to the both of you. Lisa you look GREAT,hows motherhood treating you? Sure is nice to see your handsome young man. He's sooo cute. Hope he's not keeping you up all night. Well I hope all is well with the three of you. Sure miss you, it has been FOREVER. Drop me a line sometime when you get a chance. hansen_011804@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing more pictures.
5 comments:
Grant is SO adorable!!! I love the one from 7/1!! Hope you all had a HAPPY 4th!! :)
Hi Jeremy, Lisa, and Grant! I happened to stumble onto your blog from Jeff and Aleigh's. Grant is so cute!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Love, Sarah
Congratulations to the both of you. Lisa you look GREAT,hows motherhood treating you? Sure is nice to see your handsome young man. He's sooo cute. Hope he's not keeping you up all night. Well I hope all is well with the three of you. Sure miss you, it has been FOREVER. Drop me a line sometime when you get a chance. hansen_011804@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing more pictures.
Love Always,
Ashley
Love the pictures! Keep 'em coming!
Alaina
PS Happy Anniversary!!!
My nephew is so cute.
Love, Amy
Post a Comment