Grant is just too cute and how neat that the monkey is from Jeremy's Childhood. I LOVE the blanket that Grant is sitting/leaning on also!! Did someone make that?
Congratulations on your new baby boy, he is so cute! Turns out we had out second, a little girl we named Erin, on the 21st of june! so they are very close in age! Have fun and enjoy watching him grow!
Congratulations on the addition to the family. It was really exciting to find your blog. You are welcome to check ours out but I will warn you we don't have any cool pictures of kids :)
5 comments:
Grant is just too cute and how neat that the monkey is from Jeremy's Childhood. I LOVE the blanket that Grant is sitting/leaning on also!! Did someone make that?
Congratulations on your new baby boy, he is so cute! Turns out we had out second, a little girl we named Erin, on the 21st of june! so they are very close in age! Have fun and enjoy watching him grow!
p.s. In case your wondering, its Sarah Pheifer.... from london :-)
Enjoy EVERY single minute of it. Before you know it he'll be 4 months..like my little baby :( Take lots of pictures!
Congratulations on the addition to the family. It was really exciting to find your blog. You are welcome to check ours out but I will warn you we don't have any cool pictures of kids :)
www.schillingspot.blogspot.com
Post a Comment