Sunday, February 17, 2008

Arkansas Bound

Jeremy took a week off work and we decided to head to northwestern Arkansas. On our way, we stopped and spent a few days with Jeremy's sister and her family. Jeremy's parents also came to see everyone. Here are some pictures taken after Sunday meeting.
Back: Jeremy, Al, Jay
Middle: Grant, Lisa, Jill, Shauna
Front: Bryce, Lane
Bryce, Grant & Lane
In the suitcase, ready to go!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say "Mr. Serious in the Suitcase"!!!! :) He's just too cute. Thanks for the family pics, too. I'm sure it was a nice time to be together for a bit! :)

Us 4 said...

What fun we had together!!! Look forward to seeing you again this weekend. Hope your week goes well!!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

What great family pictures!! It looks like you all had a great time! :o)

Anonymous said...

I just want to pinch his cheeks! He's so cute!

Nice picture of the family too.

Take care.

Ashley said...

Grant is sure getting big. And he's SO cute! I love the suit case pictures, and what a GREAT family picture. Looks like you all had a very nice time.