Saturday we headed back to Louisiana. We drove through some beautiful country, and we had to pull over a few times to take pictures. Some pictures of the Buffalo River. We headed into the woods along the Buffalo River. Jeremy and Grant on the bridge and the narrow path we followed. Lisa and Grant on the path and part of the Ozark National Forest.
Another view of the Ozark National Forest. Welcome to Russellville! Nimrod Lake in the Ouachita National Forest.
The pictures look great. You guys must have had a really nice time. How did Grant handle the traveling? I love to see pictures w/o snow!! I can't wait until ours is gone. :D
3 comments:
We sure enjoyed our time with you three!! Hope little man is feeling better and that you and Jeremy get rested up!! See you in three weeks
The pictures look great. You guys must have had a really nice time. How did Grant handle the traveling? I love to see pictures w/o snow!! I can't wait until ours is gone. :D
Great pictures!! Looks like some neat scenery - I can see why you stopped to take the pictures!! :o) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment