Wednesday, May 14, 2008

11 Months

Weight: 21 lb. 8 oz.
Length: 29 1/4 in.

Grant is 11 months today. It's hard to believe that he will be 1 year old next month! For his pictures this month, I bribed him with Cheerios to keep him in the chair. I even managed to get a picture of him going 'Ahhhhhhh..."



5 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!!! He's still adorable as ever!! I love these pictures!! :o)

Al and Jill said...

Time is flying too fast!! We want to keep him little a little longer!!! We enjoyed him so much last weekend!! Just not long enough!! Thanks for all the videos and pictures so we can savor our time together for a while. Lots of love and kisses!

Us 4 said...

It just seems like yesterday that you called to say he had made his "entrance" into the world!! We have enjoyed every moment with him!! You'll blink again and he will be five. Love the outfit he is wearing, that came from Laura S. I know she would be tickled to know he is wearing it for his picture. Hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

I finally got around to checking your blog as I've been wondering how much Grant has changed since the last time I saw pictures. I love the pictures of your handsome little one. He is very precious! Give him a hug for me!

The Papendorfs said...

He is growing up so fast, can't believe he'll be running around next time we see you!