Last night while I was working in the yard Grant found something to keep him occupied. He enjoyed using a little stick he found to poke around in the dirt. He had a great time until mommy took him inside after he decided to eat the dirt!
*laugh* Grant, just tell mommy that the "dirt germs" will just make you stronger!! hahaha! :) Thanks for the pictures! He looks like he's doing great and growing fast! I love the updates! :)
3 comments:
He is getting so big. We mis him so much.
Love
Aunt Amy, Uncle Will, Caitlyn and Mckenna.
*laugh* Grant, just tell mommy that the "dirt germs" will just make you stronger!! hahaha! :) Thanks for the pictures! He looks like he's doing great and growing fast! I love the updates! :)
You are already making dirt look *good*, as the JD shirt says!!:) There will be lots more dirt in the next few years!!
Post a Comment