Some of the guests that came Smiling big while we sing "Happy Birthday" Hmmm... this tastes pretty good... Check out both of my hands! Eating the cake with both hands
Lisa, that cake is sooo adorable!! You did a awesome, awesome job! Grant looks like he REALLY looks like he truly enjoyed the cake also! I can't believe he's a yr. old already! But I'm sure your thinking the same thing.
3 comments:
Darling, Darling cake!!! Awesome job Lisa, you did great!!! Love Grant *hamming* it up for the camera!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!
That is one amazing cake - you did awesome Lisa!!! I can't believe he's 1 already!! What a cutie pie!! It looks like he enjoyed himself!
Lisa, that cake is sooo adorable!! You did a awesome, awesome job! Grant looks like he REALLY looks like he truly enjoyed the cake also! I can't believe he's a yr. old already! But I'm sure your thinking the same thing.
Post a Comment