Where has the time gone? Our little boy is One Year Old! We have enjoyed every moment with him and look forward to all the wonderful moments still to come. Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!! We love you! Love, Daddy & Mommy
Weight: 21 lb. 8.5 oz.
Lenght: 30 3/4 in.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate your big day!! It is so hard to believe that you have been in the world to love for a year!!
Happy 1st Birthday Grant!!! It's so sad to believe how fast time goes. I can't believe he's a year old already. He's so cute! Give him a big hug for us and hopefully we get to see you guys again soon!
I was at convention this past weekend, so when I got home last night and looked at my calendar and saw that Grant's birthday had been on Saturday, I gasped! HOW could it be a year already! Time flies! What a darling boy he is! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment