Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Changes to the nursery

I know we're a little behind in putting things on the wall in Grant's room (Grant's almost a year old!) . . . Jeremy had some free time this weekend so we were able to finally hang some things. The room looks so finished now! We still have one blank wall next to the closet but I haven't decided what I want to put there yet.
The quilt in front of the crib was made by Jeremy's Aunt Pam. Grant loves to play and read books while sitting on it.

Close-up of picture by changing table: This was done by the same photographer who just took our family pictures in Texas.

4 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Very cute room! I like the quilt a lot.

Jen said...

Oh, I LOVE it!! Great job, guys!! :)

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Adorable!!! I love Grant's room!!

Elaine said...

We enjoy keeping up with all of you through your Blog. Good Job!