Sunday, July 26, 2009

37 1/2 weeks

Here are some pictures of me taken today. I will be 38 weeks on Wednesday and Grant was born at 38 weeks so we will see when this baby decides to come.


To compare: Here I am 3 days before Grant was born.

6 comments:

Us 4 said...

You look so cute! Love the top, too! Can't wait to meet our sweet little niece, after all we haven't had a little girl to love on at all!! Rest up and hopefully she will be here soon.

Us 4 said...

The yard looks beautiful, too, by the way!!

Ashley said...

Lisa you look so great! We can't wait to hear when baby make her arrival. We're excited for you. I agree, rest up and cherish the last moments with Grant and a family of 3. We're thinking about you!

Keisha said...

You look great Lisa!! Hope everything goes well when she finally decides to make her arrival!

Al and Jill said...

Lisa you look terrific and are definately showing a little more with this little girl!! We are anxiously awaiting her arrival as we know you all are!! Enjoy every last moment with Grant,life is going to be very different for you all soon.

Heather S said...

I agree. Enjoy your time with Grant.. it'll change once his sister gets here. But then you'll have 2 kids to love! :)