Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Brother Meets Brooke

Today Sherry (Grandma Marx) brought Grant up to the hospital to meet Brooke for the first time!  He did very well and was most fascinated with her feet.  He asked several times to see them and took time to point out her eyes, hands and ears to us! :-)




6 comments:

Al and Jill said...

Such precious moments! Wish we could have been there to watch him get accquainted with his new little "sisser"!! Just need to squeeze them both!! Don't know how we'll wait until Aug 12th:(
Hugs,
Papa and Grandma

Us 4 said...

So adorable!;-) They are going to be best friends and each others worst emeny...you know Jeremy!! Like we were! Watch out boys...You will have to get past big brother, Grant to have anything to do with Brooke!

Jen said...

You'll have to take and share some videos of big brother and little sis, too!! :) To me, it seems like he's just staring at her in complete fascination in the pictures. I'd like to see in a video what he's *really* like! :)

I *LOVE* your first little family picture in the hospital bed! When I was born, someone took a picture of my mom, dad and me, all sitting on the hospital bed. It was our first family picture and to this day, I just LOVE to go back and look at that photo! Your kids will feel the same, I'm sure! :)

Keisha said...

Congrats, she is adorable!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

SO sweet!! I love the family picture!!

The Papendorfs said...

what a beautiful family :)