I can definetly see a strong resemblance!! Both so adorable!!
Oh, wow!! You can DEFINITELY tell that they're brother and sister! That's awesome! :) She looks absolutely precious! I can't wait to see pictures of her and Grant together! :)
oh. my. word! It'll be interesting to see if they stay looking that much alike.
Wow - almost a spitting image of each other....guess there's no mistaking they're cut from the same mold!! ;o) Her name is adorable! <3
wow, so cute! it'll be neat to see how her looks change too and if they still look so identical :)
beautiful baby, congratulations
congratulations!! she's adorable... and yes, she very strongly resembles her big brother! :)
Congratulations! Oh my! They look so much alike. Beautiful babies <3
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can definetly see a strong resemblance!! Both so adorable!!
Oh, wow!! You can DEFINITELY tell that they're brother and sister! That's awesome! :) She looks absolutely precious! I can't wait to see pictures of her and Grant together! :)
oh. my. word! It'll be interesting to see if they stay looking that much alike.
Wow - almost a spitting image of each other....guess there's no mistaking they're cut from the same mold!! ;o)
Her name is adorable! <3
wow, so cute! it'll be neat to see how her looks change too and if they still look so identical :)
beautiful baby, congratulations
congratulations!! she's adorable... and yes, she very strongly resembles her big brother! :)
Congratulations! Oh my! They look so much alike. Beautiful babies <3
Post a Comment