My mom and sister flew in on Monday and spent a couple days with us. We went to Houmas House, a plantation about an hour drive from here. We also headed to the French Quarter and enjoyed some beignets from the original location.
Houmas House
Grant, Me, Grandma Sherry, Aunt Beth
Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter About to enjoy our beignets
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, what fun times!! :) Sure wish I could have joined along, too! ;) Thanks for sharing!!
3 comments:
Oh, what fun times!! :) Sure wish I could have joined along, too! ;) Thanks for sharing!!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm jealous, Beth was in SANDALS! I can't wait to break mine out. Grant looks so cute, and is getting too big.
Looks like you had a great time!!! I'd love to come see you guys!! Looks like the weather there is awesome!! I'm jealous!!
Post a Comment