So glad you all had a chance to see the Aquarium. Isn't it awesome?!!:) Did you all get to see any of the feedings while you were there? I love the cowboy boots Glenda, crocheted for Grant. What a precious keepsake to have!!:)
Hmmm...by the looks of your shoulder in that last picture, Lisa, I'd guess that someone is teething! :) That made me chuckle! :) What a fun day for you guys, though! A lot of neat sights, I'm sure!! :)
5 comments:
So glad you all had a chance to see the Aquarium. Isn't it awesome?!!:) Did you all get to see any of the feedings while you were there? I love the cowboy boots Glenda, crocheted for Grant. What a precious keepsake to have!!:)
What a fun time!! I'm sure it was pretty amazing for Grant to see all the different colored fish!!
Hmmm...by the looks of your shoulder in that last picture, Lisa, I'd guess that someone is teething! :) That made me chuckle! :) What a fun day for you guys, though! A lot of neat sights, I'm sure!! :)
Fun fun!!! Miss you guys, and wish you were closer. That little man is toooooooo cute!
I can't believe how big he's getting, he'll be walking before you know it!
Post a Comment