Saturday, March 15, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

Grant, the dogs, and I went to a park a few miles north of where we are living. There is a large pond with a lot of ducks that people feed.
Wow! Look at all the ducks!

Jax, Boston, & Grant

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit to the park. I love the picture the dogs tied to the stroller, it looks like they're trying to pull Grant. :) I wish it was warm enough around here for us to wear short sleeves. Not soon enough. When is your next trip home?

Jeremy and Lisa said...

We head back to MI the end of the month! Not really looking forward to the cool weather though...

Us 4 said...

Looks like fun, wish we could have spent the weekend with you all. Life is always full of surprises!! I don't like the kind we got this weekend though. Hope your trip home goes smoothly.:) We will see ya'll in Florida in July.

Jeff & Aleigh said...

How fun!! When are you heading back WI way?! ;o)