Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures from Shauna

Here are some pictures that Shauna e-mailed me from their time with us. Thanks Shauna for sending them on to me. We enjoyed your visit and wish the time hadn't gone by so fast!
Grant wearing his Disney shirt from Uncle Jay, Auntie Shauna, Lane & Bryce. I laugh every time I see his expression in this picture. :-)
Cousins: Lane, Grant & Bryce
Treasure Island Beach: I love how we are at the top of this picture and the seagull is in the center. Very unique shot!
Treasure Island Beach: Grant is in the big hole we dug for him.
Siesta Key Beach: Having supper before we headed to the water.
Siesta Key Beach: Sara, Lane & Bryce showing off the sea urchins they found.

1 comment:

Us 4 said...

I just smile when I see these pictures...what a great time we had!! Love Grant's expression too!!:)