Hmmm...it seems to me that you guys are spending a lot of time at those beaches down there!! If you don't stop posting about those days, I may just be tempted to come and visit! :) *laugh* No, really, THANKS for sharing! I always love to see how things are going. Grant certainly seems to enjoy the sand, too. He's just too cute! :)
3 comments:
Hmmm...it seems to me that you guys are spending a lot of time at those beaches down there!! If you don't stop posting about those days, I may just be tempted to come and visit! :) *laugh* No, really, THANKS for sharing! I always love to see how things are going. Grant certainly seems to enjoy the sand, too. He's just too cute! :)
So fun to see how much fun our adorable grandsons are having at the beach!! Wish we could be there.Can't wait until our trip in Aug.
Jen, I would love to see you again!! You are always welcome to come visit us!
Post a Comment