Jeremy was done early yesterday, so we decided to go to the beach. We stopped in St. Petersburg first and walked the pier then headed to Clearwater Beach but we couldn't find anywhere to park. So we found a beach south of Clearwater: Sand Key Beach. Grant loved the water, and yes, he did try to eat some sand and seashells!
St. Petersburg, FL


Sand Key Beach
5 comments:
Love the Texas Shirt!!
What fun to witness Grant's first visit to the beach!! Loved the beautiful picture of the Sunset!!
Looks like SO much fun, except for the heat!! How long are you there again? We'll be heading to SC for convention in Sept - I wish it were closer for you to come (if you'll still be there)!!
What a beautiful beach, I am so jealous! Yes,every kid has to eat sand at some point.
I agree, I'm jealous! A beach would be great right about now! It looks soooo beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures. Give Grant a hug for us. And hope you having a nice time down there. :D
Post a Comment