Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy 35th Anniversary to Al & Jill (Jeremy's parents). We wish you many more wonderful years! They are here in Florida visiting us for the week.

3 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

Happy Anniversary Jill and Al from Jim and Donna(Wilson)Mrnak. Sure grandma and grandpa are having fun with your little guy he is so cute
fun to see your pictures

Jer/Bev said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Al and Jill. WOW, 35 years - where has the time gone. I know you are having a wonderful time with Jeremy, Lisa and Grant. I wish we were with you. All is well here. Greetings to all - Love, Bev/Jer

Us 4 said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!! I know you all are having a wonderful time in Florida! Don't spoil Grant too much.... I know it is so hard not to!:) Enjoy your stay at the Tradewinds next weekend. We have such great memories of enjoying our time there!!