Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sand Key Beach

My mom flew in Thursday evening to spend a couple days with us. On Friday we went to Sand Key Beach, just south of Clearwater Beach. It was an awesome day, we found a ton of shells and watched dolphins swim in the water for about an hour!
This is the best shot I got of the dolphins. There were about 6 dolphins total. At one point I waded into the water to get a picture and one came within 15 feet of me!
Grant walked a good part of the way back to the car, but at some point he did a face plant... good thing they had outdoor sprinklers you could use to rinse off with!
Just a small amount of the shells I found

3 comments:

Manders said...

What a cutie pa-too-tie! you definitely need to bring him home to WI so we can see the little guy in person again.

Ashley said...

Awwww, Poor Grant, but that picture is too cute! I agree though you need to bring that little man back to WI so we can see him. Any plans to make it to Marion at all? It would be wonderful to see you? Hugs to you all!

Judy said...

Hi Jeremy & Lisa! When Jr & I ran across your blog via the mrnaks, he told me I'd better post a comment to tell you HI. It's been a long time! How have you guys been? Congrats on your little man; what a cutie! We've got 2 now; the older (Skylar,5) had her 1st day of kindergarten yesterday & our boy MacKinley is 3. Hope this finds you well.