Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SEAWORLD!!!

On Tuesday, Al, Jill, Grant & I went to Seaworld. We watched the Whale & Dolphin Show, The Sea Lion Show, Shamu & Pets Ahoy where trained cats, dogs, birds, ducks, mouse, skunk, and pig perform. Grant really enjoyed watching the animals in all the shows!



Entrance to Seaworld!! & Grandpa Al pushing Grant in his stroller.

Grant with Mommy & Grant alseep before the show.

The dolphin and whale show was fabulous. There were people in costumes performing along with the dolphins and whales .

2 whales diving & riding a whale.

The Shamu show was awesome. It was really neat to see him jumping.






Grant mesmerized by the performers.

Ready to leave & Grant passed out on the way home

4 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Fun! We loved it there too. I saved your SeaWorld entrance pic since mine was all blurry.

Us 4 said...

Fun! Fun!! You got some awesome shots Lisa of the whales and dolphins!! Sea World has always been my favorite place!!

Duey and Kandace said...

dueynkandace.blogspot

The Papendorfs said...

I haven't been to sea world since I was 13, but I remember that water show was awesome even then! Glad you had fun :)