Monday, June 15, 2009

Birthday Party

Birthday cake - he loves his bath time, so I thought this was appropriate to make!
The feast - there are also 3 of his 2 year pictures on the table (I will try to post some of them soon.)
Some of the party guests
Singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles
Enjoying his cake and ice cream!
Contemplating all his presents...
A broom his size!

6 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like it was great fun!! My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail, otherwise I totally would have been there and having fun WITH you all! Ha! :) Just teasing you, of course, but thank you for sharing all of the pictures! I can't believe how much of a little boy that Grant is looking like these days! They grow so quickly!!

Us 4 said...

Lisa, the cake is adorable! Grant is too!! Wish we could have been there to witness the excitement this year!!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Adorable cake - did you make that?!

Jeremy and Lisa said...

yeah, I made the cake. It was actually very simple. 2 9x13 cakes stacked with part of the top one cut away in the middle to form the tub. The hardest part was trying to make the frosting look smooth.

Duey and Kandace said...

Great job on the cake!
I love his grin on the pic of him eating his cake and ice cream:)

tbdch said...

What a sweetie. Wish we could have been there. Will get together when you get back!