10 Months!! I can't believe it! People say that the first year goes so fast b/c you lack so much sleep. But I don't believe that! I think it's truly because we have way too much fun. Grant is so adorable, I hope we get to see you guys soon. Hugs!
Wow ! It's had to believe He is already 10 Mo!! So sweet and precious!!You're making Sherman look little, Grant!!Love and Hugs
Yes, he may be sober, but he is STILL a cutie!!!! :) Thanks for sharing!
so cute! Love the hood.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
10 Months!! I can't believe it! People say that the first year goes so fast b/c you lack so much sleep. But I don't believe that! I think it's truly because we have way too much fun. Grant is so adorable, I hope we get to see you guys soon.
Hugs!
Wow ! It's had to believe He is already 10 Mo!! So sweet and precious!!You're making Sherman look little, Grant!!
Love and Hugs
Yes, he may be sober, but he is STILL a cutie!!!! :) Thanks for sharing!
so cute! Love the hood.
Post a Comment