You little stinker, all grown up standing by the tub!! Too cute!! Love those wrinkles!:)
Grant, you are just too cute!!Still can hardly take in that he is standing!! He looks like he can't wait to jump in!
It's the highlight of the day! I can't keep Taylor out now. If I don't put her in right away, she climbs in herself. I'm trying to avoid chipped front teeth because two of her cousins have them now!
Oh, Lisa - Grant is really growing! He's just as cute and precious though. We miss you three - hope you get back here one day. Love, Glenda
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You little stinker, all grown up standing by the tub!! Too cute!! Love those wrinkles!:)
Grant, you are just too cute!!Still can hardly take in that he is standing!! He looks like he can't wait to jump in!
It's the highlight of the day! I can't keep Taylor out now. If I don't put her in right away, she climbs in herself. I'm trying to avoid chipped front teeth because two of her cousins have them now!
Oh, Lisa - Grant is really growing! He's just as cute and precious though. We miss you three - hope you get back here one day. Love, Glenda
Post a Comment