Grant is on the move... all the time!
Look at you go!!!! Can't wait to see you in action in two weeks.
Oh my goodness! That made me kind of teary!!! I'm so proud of him!! :) Okay, I know that crawling is a natural thing to learn, but still...he's growing so fast!! Thanks for sharing!
Wow! can't believe how fast he is!!We are looking forward anxiously to seeing him and you soon!! Then he can give us a live demo of his new moblilty!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at you go!!!! Can't wait to see you in action in two weeks.
Oh my goodness! That made me kind of teary!!! I'm so proud of him!! :) Okay, I know that crawling is a natural thing to learn, but still...he's growing so fast!! Thanks for sharing!
Wow! can't believe how fast he is!!We are looking forward anxiously to seeing him and you soon!! Then he can give us a live demo of his new moblilty!!
Post a Comment