I'll bet he slept well last night after all that fresh air. Looks like ya'll are having beautiful weather!!:) Garage looks good Jeremy!!
Already male bonding between Dad and Son in the garage!!!! Cute!Reminds us of Jeremy and Al a few years ago!!
too cute! never to young to chip in a help out daddy!
The pictures turned out great, the photographer is really talented! Wish I had a studio like hers....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'll bet he slept well last night after all that fresh air. Looks like ya'll are having beautiful weather!!:) Garage looks good Jeremy!!
Already male bonding between Dad and Son in the garage!!!! Cute!
Reminds us of Jeremy and Al a few years ago!!
too cute! never to young to chip in a help out daddy!
The pictures turned out great, the photographer is really talented! Wish I had a studio like hers....
Post a Comment