Grant is going to play piano too. You can already tell he enjoys music.It so cute to see him moving to the music. And those smiles, I just want to give him hugs, he's too dang cute. I agree with Aleigh, I could listen to Jeremy all day! :)
So adorable!! So cute to see Grant feeling the music. He sure seems to have music runing thur his blood!! Loved hearing you play Jeremy, It's been a long time!! Lots of love!
4 comments:
I love it!! I Love it!!!:) He'll be walking before you kinow it!! So fun to see him in action. Hugs and Kisses from us!!
WOW!! He sure loves his music and Jeremy sure is an awesome piano player!!! I could listen to that all day!!
Grant is going to play piano too. You can already tell he enjoys music.It so cute to see him moving to the music. And those smiles, I just want to give him hugs, he's too dang cute. I agree with Aleigh, I could listen to Jeremy all day! :)
So adorable!! So cute to see Grant feeling the music. He sure seems to have music runing thur his blood!! Loved hearing you play Jeremy, It's been a long time!! Lots of love!
Post a Comment